- UCI Libraries
Demography Subject Librarian
- California Census Research Data Center
Get secure researcher access to confidential data.
- UCI Library Guide to Census Data
- Digging into Intensive Longitudinal Data
A resource for researchers interested in analyzing EMA, AA, diary, and other types of frequently repeated data
- UCI Center for Research on International Migration
- Economic Self-Sufficiency Policy Research Institute
- Center for Administrative Data Analysis (CADA)
Seed and Spot Grants
C-DASA offers small grants to support affiliates’ research. Seed grants support pilot
investigations necessary to establish the viability of a line of research and to see
a project to a fundable stage. Spot grants, available on short notice, primarily support
the preparation of research proposals for external funding. For information, contact
Judith Treas at email@example.com.
For library support, please contact UCI librarian Pauline Manaka, C-DASA’s point person for all your collection, library instruction, and information needs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-824-4969.
Other librarians with very useful expertise include:
- Brian Williams (US documents and GIS) email@example.com or 949-824-0473
- Julia Gelfand (Social Ecology and Statistics) firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-824-4971
- Dan Tsang (Social Science Data Archives and International Documents) email@example.com or 949-824-4978
Social Science Data Subject Guide
Specialized surveys, including those by UCI investigators, are mounted on the UCI
Libraries Social Science Data Archives, using the SDA (Survey Documentation and Analysis)
software program for data extraction. In addition, UCI Libraries provide online data
analysis for some ICPSR studies via SDA. Browse the electronic codebook. O9ourter
data sources are listed under the Data Sources tab on the Social Science Data Subject
Guide. Dan Tsang at firstname.lastname@example.org is the library contact.